Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2018

In honor of a record-breaking heatwave ... Colors of Winter!








We're just recovering from a heatwave that set records: parts of the state scored 47 degrees ... that's SHADE temperature, on the assumption that you have some shade. What if you don't?! Right now it's just humid ... we're in the familiar "pregnant pause" between hot spells. Right through Christmas it was so hot, you couldn't even think ... and the a/c was running full-throttle (still is), and it was still an oven in here. I'd intended to do art during the holidays -- there's some experiments I want to run in CG, for a start, and a couple of paintings to play with. But, in that heat?!

On the other hand, I was rummaging through images and stumbled over a collection I put together the winter before last (2017). Uploaded them to facebook or something, never to either blog. So, I thought, "Colors of Winter" ... oh, yes. And here we are.

In honor of a record-breaking heatwave, let's have a WINTER photo shoot, and keep the art for another day. Here, have some more while I'm uploading...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...