Translate

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Happy 94th, Mom

 


Remembering Mom, on what would have been her 94th birthday. This is her 65th birthday photo ... she was actually younger in this picture than I am now, and still enjoying life. I could wish things had been different, but ... what will be, will be.

I'm a couple of days late posting this (sorry Mom -- but from your vantage point, you know why). 

Her actual birthday was the first day of the two-day thunderstorm, when everything was turned off because of the lightning and the high chance of EMP, and then the power went out for eight hours ... and yesterday was the second day of a migraine so bad, by early evening, I almost went to the emergency room

Happy Birthday, Mom, wherever you are... I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...