Translate

Monday, September 5, 2016

Congratulations, Mike!

Congratulations are in order, on the occasion of Mike selling another story, this time to Nomadic Delirium Press! High fives all around here. Also, his previous sale was just published by SQ Magazine -- and the good news for readers is, it's one of those magazines which archive their content online. You can read Lo These Many Gods right here, but we'll have to wait till next year to read Pelagus in an anthology by NDP entitled Ecotastrophe II...

I'm one of the lucky ones. It was my pleasure (as well as an honor) to perform copy editing for these pieces, so I already know how fine they are. Here's wishing Mike many more sales in future! As followers of his facebook page know, he also has four short-listings currently in the works. I was also copy editor on those, so I know the stories that are out there and in contention right now. One in particular lights up my imagination every time I remember it. (Mike, you know which one!) Fingers crossed.

This is also a good time to say how much I'm enjoying Mike's blog ... so fascinating to watch a writer make the move from aspiring professional to ... well, to professional. Suffice to say, it's a long, hard road and those who go the distance are more than deserving of the rewards. Go, Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...