Translate

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Root and Branch in print!



This was a thrill! The postman just delivered, and here I am ... "Root and Branch" by Jen Downes. Very cool indeed. This is the first time I've had a physical contributor's copy in my hands, and I have to say, it's an extremely nice experience. Gives one a little incentive to be busy, and write.

Speaking of which, with The Hesperides done, I turned my attention of urban fantasy, and Dark is The Valley is very close to done now. Two novels down, and the only fly in the ointment is that the pandemic is going ballistic in the UK and US, which of course is the marketplace for such books. It would be a waste of time and material to try for agency representation at this moment, so all we can do is cruise along. Finish the books, put them away, always go on with the next project ... wait for 2021 at the earliest, to seek an agent. By then, I might have three or four novels ready to shop around.

But for today ... contributor's copy! So very nice!

And in case anyone is so inclined, let me paste in the link for the page where it can be purchased: https://dimshores.bigcartel.com/product/dim-shores-presents-volume-1-anthology-2nd-edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...