Translate

Monday, February 11, 2019

Well, Rats. I reckon the camera's had it.

Well, rats. I'd hoped to be able to post some gorgeous photos of a fantastic, fairly-tale place Dave and I found in Mt. Crawford Forest -- a place called Rocky Paddock. But the light levels were so low and my camera is so busted, it couldn't make any sense of the dim light and pine trees.  😕

Best I can do is turn some of them into artwork, so --


And it's got to be more about the camera than you think, because Dave's PHONE got good shots in the same time and place!! Here's one in almost exactly the same spot, just pointed in another direction:


So why, tell me WHY do my pictures look like this:


Need new camera. *sigh* Need to replace boot drive in desktop. Need to get teeth fixed. Dang, I could use several thousand dollars right now. 😫

So in the short term, I guess I'll just stick to artwork. Here's another one I did recently:


Touching base? Consider it touched. And I'm gone: dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...