Translate

Friday, February 1, 2019

Touching base

Touching base on this blog before I lose touch with it again! Blogging is a habit you can get into; you cal also get out of it again, so while I have some complex art cooking in the software on the other computer, I thought I'd say a few words here --

Except there isn't really anything to report, unless I was to talk about how this headache is well into its fourth year (it started on December 4, 2015), and the teeth that were fixed, and were supposed to stop aching fairly promptly, about ten months ago, are aching fit to inspire me tell a dentist to rip them out and throw them in the bin. Sigh. So ...

Art:




These are "digital water colors," of course. I haven't yet set paint to board ... for a start, the materials are so expensive (dentists have all my money: meh), and also paint stinks, and I have a headache that won't quit. Digital costs nothing and doesn't stink!

Otherwise ... the weather is hot, and life is pretty boring, alleviated only by a number of very good TV shows in the evening. Robin of Sherwood, Bergerac, JAG, Agent Carter, and so on, and on. We also have Highlander, the whole thing, it was under the Christmas tree. Looking forward to that. Haven't seen it in several years, and when I did see it, it was streaming on my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...