Translate

Friday, November 10, 2023

Round Two ... and it was no easier this time than last!


What can you say? Fully vaccinated against Covid and 'flu ... I get Covid so badly, it's hard to describe. Worse yet, it's left me with the symptoms of "Post Covid Syndrome," which I'm hoping and praying won't turn into Long Covid. Sigh. 

Add to this, the camera chose this moment to die, and the car had major breakdowns again. And all this was right on top of my birthday -- a real milestone birthday, to boot! -- so that everything that had been planned was cancelled. Vacation, trip, the lot. The whole experience was huge fun ... argh. 

So for me, it's been about art lately. I'm not going to bang on too much, here, about the sheer rottenness of what's been going on. Most people would tell you that their lives are full of the same kind of twaddle (I could use stronger language!), and when you contrast this nonsense with what's going on in the Mid East right now, well ... yeah. So --






So ... art. It's been easier to paint than even attempt to write, but in the last couple of days I'm starting to feel up to working on my blogs and new website again. Got to start somewhere, and this is it! Energy levels are so low that the batteries go flat literally while you watch, but ... at least we're doing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...