Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Silver Certificate! We're doing something right!

 


We must be doing something right -- I made it all the way to Silver in the Writers of The Future Competition. The story this time is Memory Tree, which I hope to see published next year, though it hasn't found a berth yet. Patience. 

With Dark is The Valley complete, it's time to decide on which project to run with next. And the more I think about it, the more I think Pet Shop Dragons is the way to go. Not the short story version ... the full on development, as novelized from the screen story. Yes, I think we'll go that way next. 

(This image, below, isn't from Pet Shop Dragons, but I always liked it -- Mage's Pet. It features the character I created, "Consulting Mage." And I wonder if I can do something with that, too?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...