Translate

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Memories of the black cat -- and us, too, in the mists of time




Remembering Bagheera ... in fact, remembering "the way we were," for that matter. I was going to do a post solely about the Dark Prince, but while I was looking at very, very old pictures (some dating from 2002-2004, it was inevitable that I'd come across photos of Dave and Mike and myself, as we were in the mists of time!

Bagheera was a large part of this domestic world, so ... here's "The way we were," 16 - 18 years ago. And yes, particularly, remembering Bagheera, who left us six years ago. I miss him. I always will. 




I can only find twp photos of myself. I'm usually the one taking the pics, remember; and this was before cameras were designed around selfies, and long before phones took good pictures. Mike is channeling Brian May, and Dave was still in his athletic phase, pre Master Chef Downes, who became the Grandee of Gravel in the fullness and time.










Remembering Bagheera
2000 - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...