Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Happy New Camera! I mean, phone. I mean -- well, you know!




Is it a phone, is it a camera? (Come to that, is it an MP3 player, an ebook reader, a movie viewer, a calculator, a personal organizer, an FM radio ...) And you could be forgiven for being hopelessly confused, because --



With a 16MP camera, pkus a bokeh lens (three rear cameras and one front), the UmiDigi A5 Pro surely straddles the line between what's a camera and what's a phone. The pictures are very, very close to what you'd expect from a pocket camera. Well ...

Maybe the little red Nikon Fine Pix, at 20MP plus a small optical zoom capability, has a very slight edge in quality, but I think the phone makes better sense of different lighting conditions. The little Nikon pocket camera can give extremely murky results in difficult lighting. And as for sheer versatility --




-- there's no answer to that, is there? I'm actually astonished. This is really great ... good enough, in fact, that I just got myself an Instagram account and started posting pictures to it. Yes -- think about it. Me doing social media. Ye gods. So --

This is me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jendownesartandphoto/  ... not that there's very much on there just yet, but there soon will be. This could be fun.

Will be using the phone ... camera ... whatever it is! ... when Dave and I "do" Grampians NP again in a month's time. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...