Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Autumn colors 2019 ... and the empty space under the desk









Every year you wait for it, wait for it ... go "chasing fall colors" and mostly find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time. This year we were lucky -- a sunny day at Belair NP, just coinciding with the best of the colors quite by chance. I hadn't even been thinking about this when we packed a picnic and headed for the park. Talk about luck.

There really isn't any need to write a lot: the pictures speak for themselves. So ...

In other notes, the PC has gone into the workshop for a long-overdue upgrade. There's a large empty space where it used to be, and ... and ... space to put my feet under the desk, LOL. I should get it back on Saturday or Sunday. Cheers to IT Warehouse, who built it as a "special" for Christmas, 2012: Dave told them to "build something powerful" for me, and seven years later it's still so fast, so powerful, it'll run virtually anything out there. This upgrade will extend its life for another 3-5 years. I'm getting a humongous solid state boot drive, seven new USB 3 ports, super-fast wifi adapter and so forth. Can't wait to get my teeth into a new generation of artwork next week. {Rubs hands together in gnomish glee. My precioussssss....}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...