Translate

Friday, October 28, 2016

The 4:00am perspective

Migraine at 4:00am changes your perspective on ... everything. The world seems to change shape and color; nothing looks the same. It can be very surreal indeed, and the strangest thoughts flitter through your malfunctioning brain. I don't often write poetry these days (used to!) but this came to me:


Hmm. That's not bad. I also popped it onto facebook...

Note to self: write more poetry. Not necessarily after migraine.

Apologies to any who might be following this blog: we took a few weeks out in October for a long-awaited and much-needed vacation. A lot less has been posted here lately than would normally have been, since you tend to arrive home late, tired out and just wanting an easy meal and an hour or two's drool in front of the tv.  (And I still have to sort the photos from that vacation!)

But one at least I'd like to share here:


The lens flare is gorgeous in this ... and the shot was captured after the lens was thoroughly cleaned. I love the colors this flare has adopted. (Am signing off on any images I upload to facebook every time I remember to, since I was told facebook can actually heist your pictures for their own use. O...kay. If they're going to do that, let's make sure there's a credit on the pictures, right? Right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...