Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May Day. No, not an SOS, just May 1, and art is on my mind...

Rain is pattering as I write this, and the sky is low, heavy, gray. The drought might be in the process of breaking ... one can hope!
Most of what I'm doing right now is art, so art is on my mind (also photography, I admit). If I want to touch base with my personal blog here, I'd do best to upload a fair sampling of what I'm doing art-wise at the moment. I do want to touch base here, but there's nothing (else) to write about without delving into dental work and the occasional cafe break! So -- art it is. If a blog is intended to chronicle what's on one's mind, and what one is doing, well, this is where I am right now:
















...I'm in DAZ Studio, Bryce, Terragen, Photoshop, and the images here are often done in all four. (A couple of those images are carrying 2015 etc. dates ... true: but these are rebalanced and refreshed versions of the older work, which is very contemporary.)

Everyone needs a hobby, and this is mine. It's a lot of fun ... and this is where my head is right now. A blog should reflect one's thoughts and state of mind, right? So -- there you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...